Niaouli (Madagascar) Essential Oil
- OVERVIEW & BENEFITS: Niaouli Oil is a cousin of Tea Tree has properties similar to Tea Tree and Eucalyptus - works on acne and supports clear breathing and nasal decongestion. It works better than Eucalyptus for colds and congestion opening up your blocked nose almost instantly. Being milder than tea tree, it makes for a great skin cleanser for sensitive skin and an anti-acne oil, when diluted in a carrier oil, and, smells more pleasant.
- EXTRACTION METHOD, PLANT PART(S) USED & ORIGIN: Steam Distilled Essential Oil of leves of the Niaouli Trees sustainably grown in Madagascar
- FRAGRANCE: Camphorous and sweet; PERFUMERY NOTES: Top
- AUTHENTICITY PROMISE: We work very hard to source our essential oils only from farms that have their own distilleries to ensure that aroma and medical properties are retained during distillation. Each new variety is randomly tested for 3 months by perfumers, aromatherapists, massage/beauty practitioners, random customers and in the lab for aroma, quality & consistency before launch. We do not use any chemical fixatives to enhance the aroma. Each oil is 100% pure & therapeutic grade.
SAFETY & STORAGE
- This is a concentrated 100% pure essential oil and MUST NOT be ingested or consumed internally. As with all essential oils, ALWAYS DILUTE this product in a carrier oil like coconut, jojoba, almond, apricot oil, creams & lotions (3-5%). DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ON SKIN OR EYES. KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT FLAME. Dilute in water when using in tealight/electrical aroma diffusers or humidifiers. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Some Essential Oils are photosensitive in nature, hence, store this product in a cool & dark place. Keep away from children.
₹299.00 Regular Price