Shade Dried Kashmir Lavender Buds in Glass Bottle with Cork
- Ever smelled lavenders? If not, try these heavenly purple flowers, freshly picked from lavender farms in Kashmir, and, dried in a FSSAI certified facility
- Benefits: Lavender is one of the most calming substances known to man. During old times in Europe, hospitals used to burn dried lavenders to calm down patients and soldiers. Lavenders are known to promote sound sleep and reduce stress level
- Package contents: 15 grams dried lavender flowers from Kashmir, Lavandula angustifolia. Comes in a beautiful reusable glass bottle with a cork lid
- USES: Use like green tea by adding 1tsp to boiling water. Steep for 1 minute. Can also be used as potpourri, to make a lavender pillow, a lavender scented candle or in bath salts, bath teas and can be infused in body massage oils as well as edible oils such as almond or coconut.
- Quality disclaimer: Since, the lavender flowers are very tiny, smaller than a grain of rice as compared to the branches of the lavender plant, it is not possible to pluck only the buds or remove all the twigs even after thorough cleaning. Hence, the package will have some amount of thin twigs that can be separated by hand.
₹249.00 Regular Price